Wednesday 17 September 2008

Najib In Cyberspace

UPDATE: 19th September, 1246 Hrs

A couple of reviewers of the website not too impressed huh?

Sakmongkol AK47 and NIAMAH!!!

Well, as the lawyers like to say...res ipsa loquitur

*****************************************************

Deputy Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak has finally decided to have his own presence in cyberspace. I think it is the best decision he has made recently.

Frankly, he may be the Deputy Prime Minister and has been around in the political scene for as long as I can remember, but he remains an enigma...to me at least.

Politics aside, I really do not know very much about him. I find this intriguing since he has been a public figure since his father Tun Razak died in 1976.

To me, compared to most leading politicians, he does not seem to be as charismatic.Well, maybe he is now trying to reach out.


Do check him out at http://www.1malaysia.com.my/v1/index.php . Lets see Najib up close...


No comments: