Sunday 18 April 2010

PR Consultant? Dei Thamby! Public Relations or Pakatan Rakyat?

It looks like the battle is over on Nomination Day itself. This guy Kamalanathan is supposed to be a PR (Public Relations) consultant but he is certainly not a good football player at the rate he is scoring own-goals; he now sounds more like a Pakatan Rakyat (also PR) consultant.

This PR consultant does not seem to be reading his public very well... perhaps someone should borrow his watch and tell him the time. 

I was given the impression that this Kamalanathan was a candidate for the new era, a fresh face with a fresh perspective and agenda, an individual with courage of conviction and his own mind. It turns out he is just another MICkey mouse.

I think it would be Zaid by a margin of at least 4,000 (just a figure that comes to mind) if Kamalanathan’s handlers do not begin damage control immediately.

Below are some of the things he said on Nomination Day yesterday:

"I may not be an expert but you can make me one, I may not be an outstanding person but you can make me one”.

"Let me have the opportunity to get to know you better. I humbly plead to you not to vote for me because I am Kamalanathan but rather vote for me because I am a BN candidate”.

"I am a 1Malaysia candidate. I am a candidate who is representing the prime minister and I am a candidate who aspire to represent you,"

“Right-wing group Perkasa is not belligerent against non-Malays as its aim is to promote the empowerment of the Malay community”

Obviously Kamalanathan knows he needs the Malay votes because his Indian votes are in doubt. But this PR (public relations) guy should posture as a Man and not a mild, polite and humble guy when Hulu Selangor voters need a Jantan who can handle BN sharks and get Hulu Selangor the rewards that it needs.

At 1.00 pm yesterday I told my son we should take a leisurely drive to Hulu Selangor at 6.00 pm. I felt it would be a good awareness trip for my 19 year old and wanted to attend ceramahs on both sides to get a feel on the ground. After the above statements by Kamalanathan started coming in, I cancelled the trip. Buang masa dan minyak.

No comments: