Tuesday 17 July 2007

A Message On The WWW: Specially Dedicated To Our Lady Jade.....

May U Rest In Peace....

Sonia... I Saw Your Msg Liao.... Then Once I Read The Star Paper Yesterday... I Know What Happen Liao... Our Leng Sou ( That I Always Called Her ) NOT With Us Anymore... Still Remember Sometimes Chat With Her On MSN With Few Other Ahmoi Members... She Always Invite Me To Yamcha Or Meet Her For Makan Makan...... But I Always Lari Kuat Kuat ( Run Away ) From This Topic... Thats Why No Chance To Meet Her Or Get To Know Her... On This Year CNY.... I Sent SMS To Her... Then She SMS Me Back.... Just Wan To Share With U All..... This What She Wrote To Me...

" Sweet Words Are Easy To Say...Nice Things Are Easy To Buy.... But Good People Are Difficult To Find.

"Life Ends When You Stop Dreaming....
Hope Ends When You Stop Believing...
Love Ends When You Stop Crying....
Friendships Ends When You Stop Sharing....

So Share This With Whoever You Consider As A Friend, As A Family.

To Love Without Condition...
To Talk Without Intention....
To Give Without Reason....
And To Care Without Expectation.

Even Now This Msg Still Save In My HP....

No comments: