Saturday 3 July 2010

What Do You Have To Say?

The other Teresa Teng song Jeannie liked was "Ni Zen Me Shuo" or "What Do You Have To Say". Unlike the other song, The Moon Represents My Heart" Jeannie somehow never did like to translate this one to me whenever I forgot and asked again. The lyrics tell why. 



你怎么說;  Ni Zen Me Shuo; What Do You Have To Say


*我没忘记 你忘记我
*Wo mei wang ji ni wang ji wo
*I haven’t forgotten, but you’ve forgotten me.

连名子你都说错
Lian ming zi ni dou shuo cuo
You even get my name wrong

证明你一切都是在骗我
Zheng ming ni yi qie dou shi zai pian wo
Goes to show that you've been lying to me

看今天你怎麽说
Kan jin tian ni zen me shuo
I'll see what you have to say today

#你说过两天来看我
#Ni shuo guo liang tian lai kan wo
#You say that you'll come look for me in a couple of days

一等就是一年多
Yi deng jiu shi yi nian duo
But I've waited for over a year

三百六十五个日子不好过
San bai ba shi wu ri zi bu hao guo
365 days is not easy to get by

你心里根本没有我
Ni xin li gen ben mei you wo
I am not in your heart at all

把我的爱情还给我
Ba wo de ai qing hai gei wo
Return my love to me

Repeat *,#,#

No comments: