Mike's army/OPA buddies, Shaffiq, Shamsul and Basri joined Tigers KC Heah, Azmi, Eusie, Liz, Harjit and yours truly together with spouses Susan (Harjit) and Albert (Liz) for a great evening.
* Tiger Mike's Miang Kham. All veg and delicious hors d'oeuvre. Easy to get daun kaduk in the wet market
* Fried Tofu Goreng Gareng served with Cili garlic sauce. Cut the tofu in 1 in cubes.
* NZ half green mussels cooked Thai style.
* Prawn salad. Served over Arugula (rocket) with mayo and wasabe saucewith smoked salmon slices spread on the prawns.
* Fried fish fingers/calamari. Served with Tartar sauce.
* Sotong kerabu Thai style.
* Argentinian Sardines on croutons with lemon juice..
* For non-Muslims: Katapandhi vindaloo with wholemeal bread
Numerous bottled beer, 2 bottles of red wine and 1 litre bottle of JW Black Label and 1 bottle of Azmi's German sounding single malt later we were done by about 1.30 am. Sorry for the bad picture quality; bad lighting and it was a phonecam.